1. Finish your rough draft. Make sure it includes two headlines and your byline (name and position).
2. Add Grammarly to your Chrome Browser and check any grammatical issues in your rough draft.
3. Use the Feedback Checklist to provide constructive feedback on the Rough Draft of at least two others. Spend 15 minutes on each draft. Make sure to complete all steps on the checklist. Take a screenshot(s) of your edits and copy/paste them into your Bell Work doc for today.
4. Start implementing edits.
- make sure your rough draft for 9/20 is both on Canvas and the Shared Drive.