1. What do you need the most help with in your writing?
2. On page 60 of the Inside Reporting textbook, choose 5 rules that you feel will help you the most in your writing. Write them down and add why you feel they will help you in your writing.
3. Look at current news headlines and see what catches your interest. Then, write two different headlines (one shorter, one longer) at the top of your rough draft.
4. Feedback round 2: Exchange feedback with 1 other person. Be sure that this person has a rough draft to share with you. Use the Feedback Checklist to make sure you are leaving qualitative feedback.
5. Implement your feedback and work on improving your rough drafts. Use this Checklist:
- What do you need help with in your writing?
- 5 Journalism Rules and how they can help you
- 2 Headlines
- Feedback screenshot