Language Objective: I will critically evaluate stories I have written and the latest issue of The Warrior Ledger.
Essential Question: What went well this issue? What can we improve?
1. What are some issues we should cover?
2. Write a reflection about your work this quarter:
- What was your favorite story you wrote/photo you took/artwork you produced? Why?
- What did you struggle with? How did you overcome this struggle?
- What was the most important skill you learned/improved this quarter?
- What goals did you have for this class this semester?
- Did you accomplish them? If not, what are your next steps to accomplish it?
- What is one skill you want to improve for future work in journalism or similar classes?
3. Review and evaluate WL Issue 3
Semester Student Survey