Language Objective: I will generate topics and angles related to current events and create photos, infographics, and artwork for stories in The Warrior Ledger.
Essential Question: How do you write stories that are newsworthy, informative, and communicate your topic well?
1. Check out The A-Blast Online
2. Story Ideas Padlet List 5 things that might be of interest to cover between now and the end of the year.
3. Pick a new deadline. Be sure to write a 1-2 sentence angle of what your story will focus on.
4. Make sure your rough draft hits all deadline requirements.
5. Work on deadlines.
- Complete your Daily Eval (This MUST include your new deadline and angle)
- Rough Draft due: Friday, December 4, 2015