Language Objective: I will come up with a new deadline idea and begin interviewing and researching.
1. Give one, get one: Story Ideas
2. Choose and critique an article: Best of SNO
- What's the angle?
- How does the author consider their audience?
- Is this biased?
- Is the content covered in depth?
3. Read Inside Reporting, page 66: Newswriting Tips
- For each bolded section pick one tip that seems especially important to you. Write it down and briefly give a reason why you think this is important and why/how it could help you in your own writing.
- Commit to use each of the 7 tips you just picked.
4. Begin interviewing and researching your new deadline.
- TODAY: Critique and Newswriting Tips
- FRIDAY, March 17: Rough Draft of new deadline