1. Bell Work: Choose 3 photos from the News section of the papers on your tables. For each photo, list the following:
- Which elements of effective Journalism photography are present in this photo? (Movement, Emotion, Framing, Figure to Ground, Leading Lines, Contrast, Symmetry, Patterns, Rule of Thirds, etc.) How is the photographer using these elements well?
- What could be improved in this picture?
- Rewrite the caption for this photo to clearly show who is doing what, where, and when.
2. Want to be part of the 2018/19 Editorial Staff? Make sure to take Journalism 2 next school year and complete the 2018/19 Staff Application.
3. Visual Deadlines Assignment (Visuals will be assigned to you on the Visuals 3/9/18 Sign-Up Form)
Follow the Requirements in the Visual Deadlines Assignment
4. Read through your assigned story, add comments of any changes (along with your photo/art idea) and begin working on your visual deadlines.
5. Exit Ticket: What is your idea for your visual deadline? How are you going to create it? What do you need to create it?
TODAY: Bell Work and Exit Ticket "Visuals Day 1 3/6/18"
FRIDAY, MARCH 9, 2018: Visual Deadline due on Canvas and in the Visual / Artwork folder in the Team Drive