1. Finish your Web Project Plan:
Get together with 2 others in your class to form a Website Project Group. Today is all about making a Project Plan. Make a copy of this Project Plan document and share it with your team members to fill out and submit together by the end of the day. Please make sure to address all questions as a team so that you have a solid plan for your web deadline, due Friday, April 19.
Ideas for possible web deadlines include:
- social media challenges
- live reporting
- interview series
- visual storytelling
2. Start working on your web projects. Make sure everyone is working on their designated roles and make a FOLDER on the Journalism Team Drive titled with your project title that contains all of your material.
3. Exit Ticket: Show how you used your time during this class period. Update your project plan accordingly.
- What did you get done this period? Show evidence.
- What role did you play in your group and how did you help your project advance overall?
- What did you struggle with and how are you going to address this, both individually and as a group?
- List three things you are going to accomplish next period
- Project Plan
- Exit Ticket
DUE FRIDAY, APRIL 12: VISUAL DEADLINE
DUE FRIDAY, APRIL 19: WEB PROJECT