1. For 15 minutes, read the new issue of The Warrior Ledger.
After reading, answer the following questions:
- List three WRITING-related things that stood out to you.
- List two DESIGN-related things that stood out to you.
- List one idea of something new and/or different that we could incorporate into the paper and/or website next year.
2. Present your web project to the rest of the class. When presenting, include the following:
- Show your completed project. If written, read it out to the rest of the class.
- What was your intention behind this project?
- What steps and process did you go through to complete it?
- How do you feel about your project overall?
- What is something that went really well?
- What would you change or improve next time?
3. Check out The Warrior Ledger Online for 5 minutes.
Then, check out at least two of the 2019 Online Pacemaker Finalists websites here.
- List 3 main things we need to improve.
- Come up with 2 ways in which you could personally help improve the website (where are your skills or what would you like to learn about?)
- Come up with one potential idea for website-only content that could engage and interest students in going to the website and make it usable as a source of news and information.
4. Let's update the website with your current web-only project.
- Warrior Ledger Reflection (3-2-1)
- Web Project Presentation
- Warrior Ledger Online Reflection and Ideas