Since I am not here today or next time, please follow these instructions:
1. Choose one story to take at least two photos (News, Spanish, Entertainment, Sports) or create artwork (Opinion) for. Claim your story by adding a comment to the headline, introducing yourself and talking a little about the idea you have for the visual to go with the article you chose.
2. Edit and make suggestions to improve the article you have chosen.
3. Go out and take your photos or create art (paper is in my printer). Remember to upload photos or upload a photo of your artwork for the visual deadline due on Friday, April 27. For photos, remember to include captions.
4. In your down time: Make sure you are caught up on all outstanding work. Then start working on a new deadline (sign up for it on the Journalism board).
- Visual Deadline due Friday, April 27 by midnight
- Catch up on missing work and start a new deadline.