Vote for Taylorsville Yearbook's Most Likely category here.
1. Lightroom Tutorial (if you miss this, watch the video below):
2. Work on your Visuals, your edits (if you haven't taken them yet), and any make-up work.
3. Visual Deadlines Assignment:
You are responsible of shooting a set of 5 pictures for the story assigned to you. Follow these steps and criteria:
- Read the story and leave comments/edits (request access from the author)
- Come up with ideas for photos or photo illustrations
- Submit your photos/photo illustrations next class period.
- Take at least 5 photos
- Photos must be sharp and focused on a subject
- Photos must be bright and high in contrast
- Photos must make effective/creative use of background and foreground
- Photos have to be relevant to the story (you must clear your idea with the story’s author before)
- Photos have to show action
- All group members must participate in editing, idea generation, and photography
- Photos must be taken with an iPhone 5s./Samsung Galaxy S5 or newer (or equivalent) or one of our Journalism cameras
4. Exit Ticket:
- What did you accomplish today?
- How what is the biggest improvement you made to your work by using photo editing tools?
- What is your plan to finalize and submit your visual by next period (Friday, December 14, 2019)
- Submit your BEFORE picture and your exit ticket
- Friday, December 14, 2018: Visual Due