1. Want to be an editor on the 2019/2020 Warrior Ledger Staff? Fill out the Staff Application by Monday, April 1 to be considered.
2. Want to learn more about Journalism? Register for the High School Journalism Boot Camp this summer (June 4-6 in Price, UT).
3. Make sure your Rough Draft document for this week is in the WL Issue 5 folder in the team drive.
On the top of your document, list three goals you are trying to achieve toward writing your rough draft this period.
4. Work on your rough draft goals.
5. Exit Ticket: For five minutes, write about which goals you have achieved, which ones you are still working on, and what you will need to do in order to accomplish these goals by next period. Also, what are some goals you are thinking of setting for next period?
Submit your Rough Draft Progress on Canvas (download your current draft as a Word Document and submit it on Canvas to show what you accomplished this period.)