Language Objectives: I will create a set of photos or artwork to go along with an existing Journalism story.
1. Web Quest Review: What's your decision?
2. Read and provide edits for at least three stories in the Issue 6 folder in our Team Drive.
- What's working?
- What does the author need to clarify?
- How could this be improved or what do you need more of?
3. Visual Deadlines: Create 2 sets of photos or one piece of art (OPINION stories only) for your assigned deadline.
Visual Deadline Requirements:
- Name photos: PhotographerNameStory1 and PhotographerNameStory2. I will NOT accept files that have not been properly renamed.
- Email photos as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org AND submit them on CANVAS via File Upload.
- In the body of your email include a caption for your photo. Captions need to describe who is doing what where and when in the photo. Be specific and use complete sentences. Captions must be included in the body of your email AND as a comment on your CANVAS assignment.
4. We are getting ready for Production Week April 10-14. Be sure to address any feedback you receive on deadlines and that you are current on your deadlines.
Visual Deadlines due: Friday, May 12, 2017