1. Bell Work: Write a 3-5 sentence staff bio about yourself for thewarriorledger.com. Include the following:
- Who are you?
- What do you write?
- What are you passionate about?
- Anything else that's interesting or quirky?
Stay in third person.
Ms. Floch has been advising The Warrior Ledger for the past five years. Aside from Journalism, she also teaching English 12 and Creative Writing. When not waging epic wars against comma splices and misused apostrophes, Ms. Floch can be found reading or writing in her library. While she is rumored to be a space-travelling Time Lady, Ms. Floch's addiction to caffeine is a well-documented fact.
2. Sign up for your new deadline for this week
3. Begin work on your rough draft. Start with interviews and research. For each source, list WHY you are interviewing them, along with their title and anything else that gives them credibility.
4. Exit Ticket:
- What did you accomplish this period?
- What did you struggle with?
- What was the best interview question you asked?
- What was the best piece of information you gained?
- Today: Staff Bio and Exit Ticket
- Friday, December 1: Rough Draft due