Language Objective: I will finish my rough draft and implement the first round of edits.
HOPE Squad Nominations
1. Bell Work: Fix Spelling
2. Add Grammarly to your Chrome Browser.
3. Come up with two different headlines for your article. One shorter, one longer. Make sure that they do the following:
- Catch the interest of your reader
- Give an accurate idea of what your story will be about
- Contain a verb
- Feel free to be clever or snarky :)
3. Finish your rough draft / Implement Edits
4. Peer Review: Get comments and suggestions from two others on the following:
- What is working? (Be specific)
- What is confusing?
- What do you want to see more of?
- Any suggestions for who else the reporter could interview?
- Any suggestions that would go deeper into the story?
- Bell Work (on Canvas TODAY)
- Final Draft: Friday, September 15, 2017